There's something about Christmas and holiday preparations that says glitter! The more the better! I had a lot of fun creating these ornaments using Stampin' Up!'s Gold and Silver Glitter.
- I started with the glass and plastic ornaments found at a local craft store. I discovered both varieties worked just as well for this project.
- I poured a small amount of Pledge Floor Wax (the blue bottle) into the ornament and gently swirled the liquid around in the bauble, being sure to coat the whole inside. I then emptied the excess back into the bottle.
- Using a funnel, I poured a generous amount of glitter into the ornament. Sealing the cap with a finger (or a paper towel), I shook the glitter inside the ornament. I poured the remainder back into the container.
- I left the ornament to dry inside for a bit and then carefully reinserted the stem.
- I then adorned the ornament with Stampin' Up! coordinating ribbon.
The results are stunning! It's so easy, you just have to try it!