I know I'm starting to sound like a broken record telling you how versatile the Crazy About You set is. Here's a birthday card to prove it! This card, inspired by Deb Fearns, uses the color combinations of So Saffron and Smoky Slate.
It came together quickly. We:
- Punched the medallion at the top of the Smoky Slate card stock
- Stamped the flower medallion in So Saffron and punched it with the coordinating punch
- Stamped the leaf image in Memento Black and stamped "off" twice before applying it to the card stock
- Stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment full strength
- Curled the edges of the flower with a bone folder
- Adhered the flower to the white card stock
- Attached a black Candy Dot (love these things!)
- Attached all layers together
It's ready to send for those 16+ birthdays this month!
Thanks for stopping by. Enjoy! Shop for any of the items featured on today's card by clicking the product below.