There isn't much water here in land-locked Nebraska, but that doesn't keep me from dreaming about it! This High Tide Designer Series Paper in the Spring Occasions catalog provided just the fodder for dreaming of the ocean and much warmer weather.
I CASEd (Copy and Share Everything) this beauty from Stampin' Success, a magazine offered to Stampin' Up! demonstrators. (You, too, could receive a copy of this magazine filled with tips, tricks and card ideas by joining SU! Ask me how!)
I changed the card slightly by stamping the starfish from the By the Seashore set in Calypso Coral and the sentiment from Regarding Dahlia in Pacific Point.
It's just the card to set the tone for a great day! Make it a good one!
Supplies I used:
- Stampin' Up! Note Cards and Envelopes
- High Tide Designer Series Paper
- By the Seashore Stamp Set
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp set
- Summer Starfruit 1 1/4-inch Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
- Calypso Coral and Pacific Point Classic Stampin' Pads
- Starburst Sayings Framelits
Purchase these and other great products from my online store 24/7.