Often, many of us find it challenging to create masculine-themed items to recognize the guys in our life. Stampin’ Up! makes it easy with its True Gentleman Suite of products. With everything from Designer Series Paper to a stamp set to a coordinating punch and some fun corduroy ribbon, the matching products help in the creating process.
I love these Mini Pizza Boxes because they hold everything from a gift card to a cookie and chocolate and more. You get eight boxes for $6 (#144645).
- Using the Stampin’ Trimmer, I cut one piece from the True Gentleman Designer Series Paper in a square at 3 3/8 inches, just under 3 ½ inches. I applied this to the top of the Mini Pizza Box.
- I cut four pieces of the same Designer Series Paper at 7/8 inches by 3 3/8 inches. Using adhesive, I applied these strips to the sides of the box.
- I stamped the sentiment in Night of Navy ink on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock measuring 1 inch by 3 3/8 inches. I added this to the top of the box.
- Choosing a different sheet of the Designer Series Paper, I punched the Box Builder twice and used Glue Dots to put the bow together. (Note, you will have one small middle piece left over.) I used Glue Dots to affix the box to the top of the box.
- I stuffed some Shreddie into the box and included my gift card.
Thanks for stopping by today. To order any of the products used to create this project, just click on any of the product photos below to be taken directly to my online store. If you have any questions about this project leave me a comment or email me at email@example.com.