Last week's stamping class focused on the lovely Happy Watercolor set from the Spring Occasions catalog. We made four cards that night, and an informal poll among the participants voted this the favorite card of the evening.
Following the idea CASEd from Jen Timko of Stampin' on the Fly, I used:
- A Crumb Cake card base rounded with the Envelope Punch Board
- Soft Sky 5 1/4 by 4 panel embossed with the Mosaic folder and corner rounded with the Envelope Punch Board
- The Scallop Tag Topper Punch
- Soft Sky Seam Binding accented with Linen Thread
- The flower image stamped with Black Stazon, colored with blender pens and Soft Sky and So Saffron ink ... cut out by hand and then popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals
- The sentiment stamped with Black Stazon, punched with the Word Window, and elevated with dimensionals.
- Let's not forget the pearl that graces the center of the flower!