The sweet little bunny in Stampin’ Up!’s A Good Day stamp set is perfect for the centerpiece of this Easter card. It also works well with the new 1 1/8-inch and 1 3/8-inch Scallop Circle Punches. And, the Basket Weave Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (free – along with the Blossoming Basket stamp set – with a $100 order during Sale-A-Bration) makes an awesome background.
Here is a quick rundown of how this card comes together.
- Card base: 11 x 4 ½ inches, Crumb Cake, folded in half
- Pear Pizzazz: 5 ¼ by 4 inches
- Whisper White cut at 3 ¾ x 3 ¾, run through the Big Shot in the Basket Weave Textured Impressions Dynamic Embossing Folder.
- Wrapped a piece of Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon (about 5 inches) around the white embossed piece. Used glue dots to adhere ribbon to the back side of the piece. Use another small piece of ribbon to create a faux bow.
- Adhere the white to the Pear Pizzazz. Adhere to Crumb Cake base.
- Stamp with bunny in Archival Ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock.
- Color rabbit as you like. I used Stampin’ Writer Markers.
- Punch with the 1 1/8-inch Scallop Circle Punch.
- Punch a piece of scrap Pear Pizzazz card stock with the 1 3/8-inch Scallop Circle Punch.
- Layer all onto a small Gold Foil Doily.
- Stamp with Happy Easter sentiment (from the You’re Inspiring) stamp set in the lower left corner of the Pear Pizzazz card stock.
Love the embossing folder? Get it free through March 31 with a $100 order. It also comes with the awesome Blossoming Basket stamp set.
Thanks for stopping by today!