A friend of mine--a fellow stamper and demonstrator--just recently moved into a new home. I had to make a card that welcomed her using my favorite paper right now--Falling in Love. I have purchased quite a few packages of this and use it as much as I can before it retires May 31.
Here's how the card came together:
- I layered the Designer Series Paper on Blushing Bride card stock;
- Stamped the letters with the Letters for You stamp set with Blushing Bride ink on Very Vanilla card stock;
- Die cut the letters with the Large Letter Framelits;
- Adhered Very Vanilla 1/2-inh lace trim;
- Stamped the sentiment from Thoughtful Banners onto Very Vanilla card stock;
- Cut the sentiment with the Classic Label punch;
- Adhered with dimensionals;
- Added Subtles (Blushing Bride) enamel shapes.
i hope you enjoy this card as much as I do!