So, it must be pretty obvious I love little gift bags and boxes. These Kraft Tag a Bag Gift Bags from Stampin' Up! are so easy to use, and they are affordable. You get ten of the for only $3.50. (And this week they are part of the Weekly Deals for just $2.63. Supplies are limited at this price.)
I wanted to create a fun package to share a small gift with the member of Kim's Paper Krafters, my team of wonderful demonstrators. Here are a few details of how this bag came together.
- I stamped the flower from the You've Got This set in Black Stazon onto Whisper White Card Stock. (Generally, you would use SU!'s Watercolor Paper for this project, but I ran out!)
- I used a Blender Pen and colored the flower with Melon Mambo, Old Olive, and Delightful Dijon ink.
- I then hand cut the flower using SU!'s perfect little paper snips.
- I adhered a doily to the bag and added the flower.
- I added a fun Stampin' Up! gift! (if you must know, each demonstrator received a package of Expressions Natural Elements.)
- I closed the bag with some Melon Mambo cotton ribbon.
Would you like to be on the receiving end of some of these fun gifts? Join my team! Click here to get started. The Starter Kit is only $99 and you receive your choice of $125 in any Stampin' Up! product. It's all shipped free. You can then begin to enjoy a minimum discount of 20 percent on all of your purchases. You're not required to host parties or workshops. Contact me for more information or just join!