If you live in the Lincoln, Nebraska, area I'd love for you to attend the masculine card class I'm holding Thursday, June 12.
This is one of our cards we'll be creating. I love it!
Inspired by Debbie Henderson, this card features The Open Sea stamp set -- a set that lends itself to many fun variations!
Here are the supplies I used for this card:
- The Open Sea stamp set
- Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set
- Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake card stock
- Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake Classic, Early Espresso Stampin' Pads
- Word Window Punch
- 2 1/2-inch Circle Punch
- Circles Framelits
- Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine
- Neutrals Candy Dots (Early Espresso)
You may purchase any of these items from my online store 24/7.