A couple of weeks ago, I held a class featuring the Peachy Keen stamp set and the coordinating On Film Framelits Dies. I thought this swap card, CASEd from fellow stamper Nancy Inchausti from Arizona, would make a perfect addition to the class.
The Retro Fresh This and That Designer Washi Tape is so colorful and easy to use, and it makes a great background.
- I layered the washi tape on a sheet of Whisper White card stock cut at 5 1/4 by 4
- I stamped the sentiment with Tangerine Tango ink
- Using the Elegant Butterfly Punch, I punched the image out of a small piece of WW card stock
- I then glued this piece to the filmstrip image cut from the dies out of Baked Brown Sugar card stock
- The entire piece was popped up with Stampin' Dimensionals onto a base of Whisper White card stock
- I added a large Pearl Jewel (this item is being retired, but at this writing is still available)
What's cool about this card is that any sentiment could be used at the bottom of the card. Any of the stamps from the Four You (#130538) set comes to mind.
Have fun stamping!