Just 18 days left of Stampin’ Up!’s Sale-A-Bration. What does this mean for you? It’s the last chance to earn FREE exclusive stamp sets, Designer Series Paper, shimmer ribbon, embossing folders and more free with qualifying purchases. There are free items for both $50 and $100 purchases.
One of the newest additions is the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Series Paper. Get this free with just a $50 order (before tax and shipping). It is gorgeous with some Rose Gold highlights. It can be used for a lot of different projects. In today’s card, I used it for a wedding celebration. The wedding season will be in full swing soon. Get some cards ready to go!
- I started with a standard Basic Black card base and adhered a piece of Whisper White card stock cut at 5 ¼ x 4 inches on the inside of the card. You need a place to either stamp a greeting or send your best wishes.
- I cut a piece of the striped Springtime Foils Designer Series Paper at 5 ¼ x 4 inches.
- Before adhering to the card base I wrapped a 6-inch piece of 1/8 Silver Ribbon around the front. I put a Glue Dot on each end of the ribbon and adhered them to the back of the DSP. Afix this piece to the front of the Basic Black base.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock in Smoky Slate ink. (Note: This would also look awesome heat embossed in silver.)
- I punched the sentiment from the scrap with the Everyday Label Punch.
- I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up the sentiment on a black piece die cut from the Lots of Labels Framelits.
- This was then layered with Glue Dots on a large Silver Foil Doily. This whole piece was adhered to the card base.
- I added Rhinestones for a little bling.
Thanks for stopping by today. Be sure to check out the Springtime Foils for your upcoming project.