There’s just so much to love to Stampin’ Up!’s Cauldron Bubble bundle.
- The Cauldron Bubble stamp set sports some super cute images, including a cat, a ghost, and the witch.
- The Cauldron Framelits Dies cut images directly from the Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper.
- The Spooky Bats Punch punches the bats in the Designer Series paper.
- The Black 3/8-inch Glittered Organdy Ribbon is really sparkly and can be used for an array of projects. Not just for Halloween.
- Oh, and those Black Foil Sheets. Perfect for a background piece, to punch the bats, and the spider web.
- The Spider Trinkets add a special touch to your Halloween projects.
For this card, I’ve created a mini sampler using a variety of images from the stamp set and dies. I love the combination of colors: Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, and Gorgeous Grape.
You can get all of the supplies I used to make this card from my online store. Click on any of the graphics below to shop.
Thanks for stopping by today.