Join Stampin' Up!
Purchase Stampin' Up!s Starter Kit for $99
Choose $125 worth of any product.
All shipped free!
Click here to start the joining process
- Do you love stamping and creating?
- Do you want to get paid to play with paper?
- Is your wish list a mile long?
- Would you like to make enough money to support your stamping?
- Would you like to earn some extra income doing what you love?
Whether you join as a hobby demonstrator or business builder, I welcome all of you!.
Choose $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! product for just $99! (It's shipped free!)
- What can I purchase in the new Starter Kit? You may choose $125 worth of any Stampin' Up! product including online only items, clearance rack items, and from the 2016-2017 Annual Catalog. It's all shipped free; that's another savings of almost $25.
- What is my obligation after I buy the Starter Kit? There is no obligation after you buy the starter kit. It’s totally risk-free. If you sell (or buy) $300 in product during the three months after you join, you continue to receive the discount for another three months. You're not required or obligated to host classes or workshops. If you decide you don’t want to stay in, then you simply drop. It’s really that easy.
- Everyday savings of at least 20 percent on your purchases
- A copy of Stampin' Success, a magazine geared directly toward Stampin' Up! demonstrators. It's filled with tons of stamping ideas and product spotlights.
- Two months free of a Demonstrator Business Web Site
- Access to the online Stampin' Connection. It's a place where demonstrators post card samples, discuss current Stampin' Up! topics and receive training via Webinars
- Sneak peeks and pre-orders from upcoming catalogs
You will also receive a business pack of supplies, which includes:
- A box of annual catalogs
- A package of the current seasonal catalog
- Getting Started DVD
- Customer order forms
- Customer postcards
I'd love to have you join us! For those living in the Lincoln, Nebraska, area, we hold regular team meetings of Kim's Paper Krafters to learn about Stampin' Up! news, have a snack, create a project and just have fun together.
Sign up online through my Web site: http://kimquade.stampinup.net. Click the Join Now button.
You’ll need your social security number, your personal information, a valid credit card, and the list of items you want to order. Once you begin the process, you will need to complete the application or restart at a later time.